MPNAI meets every second and fourth Tuesday of the month. Public welcome.
Tuesday January 27, 6:30-8pm.
Stewart Park (Multi-purpose Room), 2700 12th Ave S, Minneapolis
– Troy Baguhn, Community Manager to present on Greenway Heights Apartments (15 min)
– Civil Rights Dept presentation by Luna Allen Backerian (20 min)
– Phillips prostitution trafficking discussion. Kris Arneson, Deputy Chief of Investigations Bureau to present (40 min.)
– Update on status of 2548 12th Ave South property (15 min.)
Midtown Phillips BOARD Meeting:
Tuesday February 10, 6:30-8pm.
Stewart Park (Arts & Crafts Room), 2700 12th Ave S, Minneapolis
– Annual meeting planning (30 min.)
• Outreach plan
• Funding for food
• Report on planning process
– Finance update (30 min.)
• Neighborhood Priority Plans
• 2015 Neighborhood Partnerships for Community Engagement
• Contract Status Update - CEPRO, Community Participation & NRP Phase I
– Housing committee update (15 min.)
• Announce Housing Meeting Tuesday, Feb 3. 5pm at Stewart Park Arts and Crafts Room, Annual Review of Midtown NRP housing loan program with Greater Metropolitan Housing Corp staff
– Public comments (15 min.)
Midtown Phillips Community Dinner and Annual Meeting:
Tuesday February 24, 5:30-7:30pm.
Andersen United Community School (Cafeteria), 1098 Andersen Lane, Minneapolis
All are welcome to join us for our community dinner and annual meeting. Learn more about your community and the resources it offers, and how you can be more involved. What you do matters!
Social hour and dinner 5:30-6pm; Program 6-7:30pm
– FREE Dinner, Speakers & Entertainment!
– New Board Elections of: (2) At Large Reps, Reps for Districts 1,3 and 5, and Board Chair
– Neighborhood Reports
– Info and Resource Fair:
• Midtown Safety Center/Court Watch
• Banyan Community/Lighthouse Network
• St Paul's Lutheran Church
• Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask Theatre
• PRG/Powderhorn Residents group
• Solid Waste & Recycling/Composting, City of Minneapolis
• Pioneer Cemetery & The Alley
and many more!!
FOR MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.midtownphillips.org